ICPA DIGITAL KNOCK-OUT 2018
Entries close March 29th 2018 – Login to PhotoEntry to make your club entry (entries can be changed until competition closes)
DPI Knock-out will be held – Thursday 19th April 2018 commencing at 19:30 hours
Location Fishpool Liberal Club, 79 Nelson Street, Bury, BL9 9HX
Entry to the building is via the rear door off the car park which is accessed from Woodley Street NOT the front door on Nelson Street
Entrance fee will be £2 per person which includes cake and biscuits, tea and coffee
The judge for this year’s competition will be Les Hitchcock
1. A photographer may only enter for one club.
2. Each entry should consist of eleven images, with no more than three images from any one worker.
3. The images submitted shall not have been used in any previous ICPA Knockout Competition.
4. All images should be: Saved as JPEGs
5. Colour Space must be sRGB
6. Sized at 1600 x 1200 pixels.
7. The image files must be uploaded to PhotoEntry in order of priority. The first ten images will make up the entry, with the eleventh being a reserve. The eleventh image will be used in the event of a tie between two or more clubs for 1st place
Competition Entry enquiries Email: Icpa_entry@mail.com
ICPA Annual Competition 2018
The ICPA Annual Competition will be open for entry through the ICPA website:
Full details and rules are available on the website, but to summarise:
There are three categories:
Your Club can enter between 4 and 10 images into each category. Each will be marked out of 20. The score for your Club is the sum of the best scores from FOUR DIFFERENT AUTHORS. Thumbnails of printed images ( 1600 x 1200 sRBG) must be submitted for print entries.
We are using a new programme, PhotoEntry, to handle entries this time. All Clubs receiving this e-mail are signed up for PhotoEntry. This programme automatically loads images into DiCentra, meaning much less manual work for us.
Closing date for 2018 entries will be announced shortly